South Florida People of Color (SFPoC) is a nonprofit collective of thought leaders with a mission to curate and facilitate authentic conversations for healing justice to dismantle individual, institutional, & systemic racism through education, advocacy and action.
- Award-winning "Awkward Dinner" series,
- Award-winning Unity360 Community Race Dialogues
- Unity360 Critical Race Film Series,
- Racial Healing Book Club, and
- We offer customized, experiential Antiracism, Equity & Inclusion training workshops and consultation for institutions, companies and organizations to guide them toward intentional representation and an inclusive transformative culture.
We know this journey is a practice and it takes time; therefore, our vision is to plant the seeds of transformation through personal reflection, truthful storytelling, deep dialogue, and conversations on that journey toward racial healing.